Albert Heijn x RA*W PITCH
RA*W PITCH | Albert Heijn
Join us for our upcoming pitch with Albert Heijn and work on a creative and impactful brief to inspire people to eat more plant based?
At RA*W, we’ve been organising creative pitches for many years now and we’re super happy to work together with dutch brand Albert Heijn. Pitches are the best introduction into the creative industry because you can really feel the amazing energy that flows through creative processes and makes it one of the coolest industries to work in (we think). Also, it’s your chance to work on that portfolio and develop yourself as a creative.
The event takes place on the 2nd and 3th of June in Amsterdam.
Day 1 - Friday, 2 June
On Friday you will hear about the briefing from Albert Heijn and you will get some creative fire starters. We’ll meet around 16:00 with pizza & drinks ready for you. 🍕🍻
Location: NOISE, Koivistokade 3, 1013 AC Amsterdam
Day 2 - Saturday, 3 June
Working with your team members on a concept, while creative superheroes review and challenge your ideas. By the end of the day it’s time to pitch your idea to Albert Heijn.🚀
Location: Amp.Amsterdam, Herengracht 433, 1017 BR Amsterdam
🚀 Why should I join ?
- It's a fun and inspiring weekend with other creatives.
- It's a chance to see your idea go into production, with your guidance. You’ll be there at the shoot, and see your concept go live on various offline & digital channels.
- It's a great way to work on your portfolio and meet a potential teammate.
For who is this event? Anyone...
- Who has a creative mind and wants to take their skills to the next level.
- Who want to find a creative teammate.
- Who wants to explore their skills.
- Who just really loves advertising.
- Who wants to have a fun and inspiring weekend with a bunch of cool people!